Thursday, January 19, 2006

I missed a day, but I don't think anybody really noticed.

So our first test is tomorrow. I'm a little worried. Why? Because earlier today, Bryan and I worked out this math:

We are here for eight weeks.
In these eight weeks, we will earn four semesters worth of Spanish credit.
This equals out to one semester for every two weeks.
That makes our test tomorrow our midterm for Spanish I. After four days. Es muy rapido.

We are graded down here, but since we're transferring the credits into Baylor we only have to pass; transfer credit comes in as pass/fail. However, Bryan and I have become fiercly competitive in the past week, and we are each determined to be the better Spanish speaker. Thus, each of us is aiming for a 100 on tomorrow's test. And that's why I'm worried.

For anybody interested...

Yo estoy aprendando muy Español todos los dias.

It's true. Babelfish it, if ye doubt the claim.

Arriba!
-Juan, aka El Muchacho Guapo

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I noticed the lack of days. I love the spanishness.

ashlee

Anonymous said...

I, too, noticed your missing a day, Juan!

Buena suerte on your test! That's 'good luck on your test.' (well, I think the last 3 words are right)

Anonymous said...

you missed another day