Friday, September 9, 2005

So I went to a wine and cheese get-together last night. Easily the weirdest party invitation I have ever received. And the people there drank a LOT of wine. Made for a fun evening, even if I only did have four glasses or so.

Also, my Lambrusco was gone in about twenty minutes. I guess it was a pretty popular choice. Hooray for me bringing a popular wine.

On another note, if you're a girl, and you think I've been hitting on you in the past couple of weeks and are now being awkward about it, I'm going to tell you right now that you're wrong. There's been a rash of weird girl behavior around me lately, and it's only been since I've stopped trying to pursue anybody. So give up on the idea that I'm stuck on you somehow, stop flattering yourself, and everybody just calm down a little bit. Right now pretty much everybody is safely in the "friends" camp, and if this starts to change, you'll figure it out pretty quick. I'm not a trap setter. If I like you, I'll pursue you outright. If I don't, I won't.

But enough about that. Here's a dancing Spider-Man:



Listening to - Delicate by Damien Rice

2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Spider Man is doing the Napolean dance!

Christina said...

What a warning! Oh, to be young and good looking, I suppose.