Thursday, September 29, 2005

Man, I'm kinda moody sometimes. Those are some bitter entries back there. Please try not to step in the bitterness.

So I called Apple yesterday, and they had nothing to offer me in terms of fixing my computer aside from sending it back to California. So Cozad (who is awesome) went with me to the Apple store in Dallas in an attempt to get an Apple technician to look at it and give me a solution/diagnosis. They had nobody there who could help me, and they also let me know that my warranty had expired. Go figure.

We tried CompUSA, and they were no help either. So it was essentially a pointless trip to Dallas. But it did get me out of Waco for a few hours, and that was cool.

So now my PowerBook is at the Baylor computer repair shop awaiting help from a guy who was reading the iMac manual when I walked in. There is a three day wait right now, so I won't be seeing my computer until at least Tuesday. And even then there's not a very good chance I'll be getting my data back.

BUT

The Brian David Band is performing tonight, and it's going to be fantastic. So be there.

Listening to - Soul Meets Body by Death Cab for Cutie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i saw death cab at acl! so great. thanks for the suggestions. I haven't showered in a few days, so I will try that. sorry i couldn't make it tothe show, i went home for my moms bday. hope your week was better than mine!

Anonymous said...

shower dude.