Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Quick entry today, I'm using up somebody else's bandwidth and there are people waiting. Also, I am being watched.

Internet cafes are all down today, I think partially because of the serious internet clog due to the very close election results here in Costa Rica. I'm not sure what the connection there is, but that's what they're telling me.

The beach was fun, but I got no pictures. Sorry. Maybe stories another time, I dunno. There will be more beaches, though, so there will be pictures. Rastas are everywhere in Cahuita.

Pete ate a cheese empanada at the bus station in San Jose, and subsequently got food poisoning. Moral of the story: don't eat in San Jose. Don't eat anything at all, no matter how convincing the grifter selling the food might be.

"You can't point your finger with your hand full of sheet, mon!" - Rasta Man from Cahuita
-Juan

1 comment:

Dan Obregon said...

hola hermano! seems like you're having a great time! those pics are amazing!