Friday, April 14, 2006

I've been trying to go to sleep for about an hour now, laying in the dark while the Tylenol PM I took tried to work its voodoo on me so that I could get some rest, but as always it is to no avail. I am, and I guess I will always be, a nocturnal creature.

I still like my job, even after having a rough first day on the floor. I had some rude customers, but I also had some friends come to see me and that was pretty cool. I'm looking forward to working tomorrow, mostly because I can't seem to find anything else to do. I'm gaining weight back that I lost in Costa Rica, and that's bugging me. I suppose I'll have to get out on the bear trail.

Oh, and if I can get the night off, I'll be going to K-Psi formal. Tara is cool for letting me be her tag-along date. You hear that, Tara? You're cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm cool! wooohooo! and if you're going with me, you have to say that it's K-Psi/Tau Beta formal..which it is...nerd. you also have to call me "Dumplin'"...i'm not sure why though. just sounds good. :-)