Wednesday, August 17, 2005

You know, I'm not the most athletic kid around by any means, but I do love a good game of volleyball. It just makes me feel good.

Band week is here, and I'm pretty dang stoked. For some reason I was all pessimistic last week, and now here I am running around and being all hyper as though this was my first time on leadership or something. I really love this band. I got really excited talking to some kid's parents today and started talking incredibly fast until I finally had to just stop and breathe. I'm just that excited about band. Thank God, too, because I needed to be excited about something that didn't involve hot dog vending.

I'm exhausted and have an early morning ahead, so I'm gone. Leave me comments and love.

Listening to - Celebrity by the Barenaked Ladies

No comments: