Thursday, August 4, 2005

Wow. Three entries in one day. Guess I'm a geek.

But would a geek be driving THIS?



The answer, of course, is no. We all knew that.

So on a scale of 1 to 10, my summer job rates at approximately "The Best in the Universe." Yesterday I got to take the car shown above to get it washed so that it would look nice and pretty for the final month of the Switch to Legacy campaign before we gave it away. And since the local park is so very close to the carwash... of course you understand my dilemma. I couldn't very well let a perfectly good photo opportunity get away. So I got some pictures. Hooray.

See the rest of my photos!

Quote of the Day
My dad, starting a story: "Years ago, before it was illegal..."
Me: "All great stories begin this way."

Listening to - Blue Mix by Five Iron Frenzy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just had to let you know that there was a chick on letterman's "audience show & tell" who was wearing a OSU shirt, which wasn't a big deal except she started talking about how "Rain Man" was filmed in her husband's hometown of HINTON and i totally thought of you! the show and tell was that she got to have her picture taken with dustin hoffman, but i'd like to think that it was because she was from the awesome small town of Hinton, Oklahoma--population: not many...and now i'm finished. thank you. have a great evening. :-)

Carmack said...

EVEN COOLER BACKSTORY for that...

Her husband is Brad Hunt, who is the systems administrator for my most magnificent of employers, Legacy Bank. He has worked here since he was in the eighth grade, and is now in his early thirties.

I'm so excited that other people saw that. Sweetness.