Friday, February 11, 2005

Wow. The gig last night was so much fun... I can't believe they actually are going to pay us for that. That's awesome and cool.

Just so I'll remember, our set list for the evening was as follows:

Me 'n My Gee-Tar Songs:
I'm Alright (Bebo Norman)
When the Rain Comes (Third Day)
Group Songs:
Within Your Love (Original)
The Hammer Holds (Bebo Norman)
His Name is Jesus (Original)
Reasons (Ryan Cabrera)
Grace Like Rain (??)
This World (Caedmon's Call)

Ben managed to get it on videotape, so I've now captured that to my PowerBook and can burn some DVDs for people who want them. Just send me an email and I'll hook you up. Keep in mind, there's no chapter markers or anything because I'm just using iDVD, so you actually have to do things like "fast-forward" and "rewind" to get to the songs you might want to hear. I was kind of bummed by that, because I'm lazy when I watch things on my telly, but I think it'll be okay.

And one last thing: the girl who went before us (Denise Hearn) was absolutely and completely BEAUTIFUL. And I'm not talking (just) about physical appearance... I mean her voice, her music, the lyrics to said music, etc. She played an amazing set; I can't tell you how nervous I was to go on after her with just my guitar. So intimidating. Anyway, go check out her website:
Denise Hearn

Listening to - Legacy by Denise Hearn

No comments: