Saturday, March 25, 2006

I have no problems with who I am now, and am in fact quite happy being the person I am, but when I remember who I was when I graduated from high school, I get a strange feeling. I don't think the guy who graduated from high school would like me very much, and I know pretty well that I wouldn't like that guy. I'm a very laid back, open-minded fellow, and my high school self was very much more judgemental and closed-minded. He didn't mean to be, and I'm sure he meant well (in fact, I know I did), but that doesn't change the fact that we probably wouldn't like each other.

New title! Yaaaay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you stole my best phrase quote ever for your title!

Ashlee Ford

SD said...

You never seemed very judgemental to me when you were in high school. But I guess everything is relative.