Friday, March 10, 2006

I'm about to head out to a "farewell dinner" with some friends from school, and I don't have much time because I always harrass them for being late. If I am late now, it will certainly never be forgotten.

Anyway, tomorrow I fly back to the Estados Unidos. My time in Costa Rica has come to an end, or rather it will in about 14 hours, and I can honestly say that I'm feeling pretty good about it. I love this place, no doubt, and this is an experience I'll always be grateful for, but there's something to be said for hot showers, cold milk, and pet sterilization.

It's been a good two months, but it'll be better to be home.

Pura Vida!
-Juan Carmaque

Listening to - Homeward Bound by Simon & Garfunkel

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hola John,

This is Kaitlyn from baptist all-state. Sounds like you've been having fun. Just thought i would pop in and say hello ok well talk to you later

-kait-

Anonymous said...

hello! hello!?!

r u home? - or in CO snow boarding?

oh where oh where has juansito gone?

what do you think of the U. S. of A.? does it seems weird? do you want to go straight back to the "Rich Coast"?

what was the first thing you ate (or wanted to eat) when you got back?

i wanna know i wanna know
mucho mucho gusto

Anonymous said...

I SAW YOU IN COLORADO!! oh my lanta, i havent seen you in forever!! that was crazy, it made my day...lol...well maybe ill see you later! love and peace

Anonymous said...

so nick asked me about you last night. to see if you were back in the states yet. i told him yes but no update. i also described everyone's addiction to your costa rican blog as being analogous to the truman show.

-ashlee