Monday, January 3, 2005

If it weren't funny, it'd be sad.

I seriously can't seem to get and keep myself on a normal time schedule. I was doing just fine until New Year's Eve, when I ended up staying up all night (again) and then sleeping all day the next day. On January 1st, I woke up at 6:00pm and headed over to Jaylene's with Farris to watch the rest of the Texas game (go Big XII!), and around about 12:30am I came back home and went to bed again. Then I woke up at 4:00am and couldn't go back to sleep, so I just read for a few hours, went to church, then I came back and took a nap that was supposed to last for an hour and a half but ended up lasting for nine hours. Crap. So there I was at 9:00pm wide awake. I went to Wal-Mart to buy some movies to watch. I got back around 11:00 (I took my time in Wal-Mart; lots of fun stuff there), and just as I'm about to start watching "Garden State" Farris walks in. Thank God. We sat around for a minute, and then just up and decided to rearrange my living room. Again, thank God; it was looking pretty ridiculous, because the setup we had was pretty much useful for playing Halo and nothing else. Now it's arranged in a much better "movie-watching" environment. And we got some really cool lamp-lighting from Wal-Mart. Lamps are cool.

So anyway, we're up until about 6:00am doing that, and he decided to go home and get some sleep. I'm still wired, so I decided to go ahead and watch "Garden State." I'm up until 11:00am perusing the special features on that DVD, then I end up falling asleep. Until 9:30pm. ARGH.

Now I've got to be in Dallas, awake, at 8:00am for this AIMs testing thing, and I'll have already been awake for eleven hours. It'll be like taking the ACT when you should be having dinner. Well, let's hope it goes well. I'm really hungry now.

Listening to - Wait, Wait, Wait by The Format

No comments: