Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Summer school... is awesome.

I know people like to complain about school, and I've been that guy more than my fair share of times, but summer school is just so different you can't even compare it. The teachers are more laid back, the classes are smaller, and you can actually have a good time while you're in class. Bloody brilliant. Sure, there's more homework, but there's also plenty of time to do it. I mean, what else are you going to do? It's not like I'm taking a road trip in between classes, so I can sit down and work on my classes and nothing else.

Problem is, I'm going to get used to having three hours a day to do homework for one class. Come fall, when I'm doing marching band and carrying all of my music major hours, it's going to be some rough going.

Keep on keepin' on.

Listening to If I Had $1,000,000 by the Barenaked Ladies.

No comments: