Sunday, May 14, 2006

Life just doesn't quite have the same zing it had while I was in Costa Rica, guys. Sorry for the lack of updates, but if it helps you feel better, you're not missing much.

Quick update:
-Tomorrow is my last day at work. Huzzah.
-On Monday, Cozad and I are leaving for Chicago for our long overdue "we really need to do a road trip together" trip.
-Next Saturday I will probably see some high school friends, and it will be good.
-The UT track team does not tip well, and I hope that all of them suffer mildly severe ankle sprains tomorrow. If any of them ever read this, know that I am shaking my fist at you right now and there's nothing you will ever be able to do about it.
-King size beds are awesome, unless you live in Texas and don't have air conditioning. But they still beat futons hands down.
-Scooters are sweet, no matter what your motorcycle-driving friends might tell you. Who needs to go faster than 50mph anyway?

I might do a few audio blogs while I'm in Chicago, so please do check back.

Listening to - Sleep by Eric Whitacre

No comments: