Friday, December 24, 2004

Hey there, everybody.

So here I am, finally able to access the internet at my home in OKC. Dad's got the security on this thing tighter than the Pentagon, so until now I've been lacking the proper information to get it set up. But now it's all good.

Yeah, so if you couldn't guess by my earlier entries, Elizabeth and I broke up a couple of weeks ago. And that kind of sucked, because it was my call and a call I didn't want to make. But hey, things between us seem to be okay. At least I'd like to think so; nothing I can do about it if she is angry with me, is there?

So I'm VP for K-Psi next semester, and that's a pretty exciting prospect. I'm ready to have some pledges around. Yay pledging.

I'm also heading to Austin for New Year's with Farris, and that's something I'm most definitely excited about.

Oh, and I turn 21 in about six weeks. Guess I'll need to start drinking or something.

Listening to: Sleigh Ride by the Barenaked Ladies

1 comment:

Christina said...

OH IT HAD TO DO WITH YOUR BREAK UP HOW SNEAKY CARMACK OF 2004 WAS.

Vague posts are vague. Easier to tell the suspecting boyfriend/girlfriend, "NOOOO, That was SO not about you! That was about this! How vain of you!"

Been there, done that.

"Guess I'll need to start drinking or something." Did you really not drink before?